Discussion and debate via a site’s comments are what makes blogging so interesting and educational for the author (and their audience)
But comments can and will be abused, so here are the simple rules
Comments may be moderated.
Comments will be rejected for the following reasons:
- Blatant self-promotion (see previous point)
- Foul language, inappropriate sexual content, or hate speech
- Not relevant to the subject of the blog post
- The “name” is a promotion (see previous point)
- Using a URL shortener for your web address
I generally do not remove comments or blog entries, however I reserve the right to edit comments to remove sensitive data or inappropriate language.